Sunday 21 July 2024

Battle of the Chained Stag: 3 Game event at Daventry, UK

 22 players attended the Yecats Miniatures event, "Battle of the Chained Stag" 

at the wonderful venue that is Battlefield Hobbies in Daventry, UK

Grant, Karl and Tom from Chelmsford Bunker organised it, with three two hour games, so nice and chilled, with Grant compering a live stream

YECATS MINIATURES YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Elliot, Andy and Steve accompanied from the Wardens of the North-West, running Boltons, Targaryen's and Starks respectively.

Having been on a real losing streak with Roose led Boltons, I felt I needed a boost so rolled out a Spearwife heavy Mance list, as he's my go to guy. I know his cards and tactics well, and my second Styr list was similar but I didn't end up using that.


Free Folk Trappers with Mance Rayder - King Beyond the Wall (C)
Spearwives with Jarl - Advance Raid Leader
Spearwives
Spearwives
Free Folk Raiders withRaid Leader
Free Folk Raiders with Borroq - Boar Skinchanger
Borroq's Boar
Varamyr Sixskins - Master Skinchanger NCU's
Craster & Lady Val

  GAME 1

SCENARIO: A DANCE WITH DRAGONS

ED "zizza1400" MORGAN

MARTELLS

I'd not played Ed before, but he was up with Aaron and Tom from Dice of Lead & Steel and elected to go with Doran NCU Commander with Areo Hotah commanding on field
Darkstar Retinue with Areo Hotah - Captain of the Guard (C) & Quentyn Martell - Prince of Dorne
Sand Skirmishers with Spearlord
Dune Vipers

Martell Spearmen
Martell Spearmen NCU's
Doran Martell & Ellaria Sand


Terrain & Deployment

TERRAIN: Stakes, Weirwood Tree, Corpse Pile, Wood

MARTELLS: Spearmen, Spearmen, Dune Vypers, Sand Skirmishers.
 (Darkstar Retinue in outflank)

FREEFOLK: Boar, Borroq's Raiders, Raiders, Spearwives,  Mance's Trappers, Vaarmyr, Spearwives
(Third Spearwives in outflank)


TURN 1

Having won the roll off, I elected to let Ed choose deployment and I went first. Ed decided to put the Darkstar Retinue in my face as I didn't leave much room to get in behind me. Very aggressive from Ed!!!


TURN 1

I had Craster take the swords, although Ed used False Agenda to move me onto the bags afterwards. I threw some spears and my Spearwives charged into the Darkstar retinue. I dropped five, healing one for passing morale but then Ed took the swords and hacked into me, restoring a few more with fuelled by slaughter. I then took the bags to heal my Spearwives


Hack, slash, heal...


Heal, hack, slash... But Endless Horde meant I wouldn't drop activations if I lost the unit


I charged Varamyr into the flank, mauling a few more of the Martells


Elsewhere, the Sand Skirmishers marched up the centre


With Swift reposition, the far left spearmen had grabbed an objective as the Martells marched up along along the line. I moved more cautiously, keeping Borroq's boar in range of Borroq but not looking to fight on even terms. Mance sidled over sideways to support the fight against the Darkstar retinue.


TURN 2

With Ed going first, I brought on my outflanking Spearwives behind Areo's Dakstar Retinue and also used Crasters one time ability to heal two spearwives. 


With neither being an order, I also played Surrounded and Exposed to give the Darkstar retinue all three tokens...


Ed activated Ellaria but passed as I played Wildling Diplomacy and he didn't fancy D3+1 wound on his Darkstar unit


I stole the swords as a result, using my spearwives to throw their spears. They dropped three of the retinue but they passed morale healing one. Whereas I lost three spearwives and Varamyr took a two wounds!!!


But I scored four hits charging home and Ed failed all four saves, wiping them out


This allowed me to take the right objective with my surge forth, and pivot Varamyr and the spearwives


Ed had moved Craster with False Agenda again, using the swords to shift and shoot with his Sand Skirmishers at my spearwives in centre down by six. But he also took two wounds from the Trappers hidden traps before I activated Varamyr and his angry bear who charged into the Sand Skirmishers flank


With five sundering and vicious attacks, the Sand Skirmishers dropped to three men. They activated and retreated away, shooting as they went but I at least was getting shot in the front


Which proved crucial, as I made all five saves...


I had used Val to have my Raiders seize the centre objective and the Dune Vypers charged into me, doing 4 wounds but I passed my panic. However, with more ranks, they took the objective off me...


I activated my Spearwives, tossing in spears before charging. My Raiders passed morale again too, as the Spearwives reduced the Vypers to three thanks to the Raid Leader boosting attacks and to hit roll and wrestled back the objective


Ed flanked my Raiders with his spearmen, wiping them out with some impressive attack rolls adn a bad failed panic. I then brought Borroq's raiders over to protect my spearwives flank and his boar followed. On the right, my objective controlling spearwives moved up towards the flank of the Sand Skirmishers and Mance also moved centrally



END OF TURN 2

FREEFOLK 3 VP's (1 unit, 2 objectives)

MARTELL 2 VP's (1 unit, 1 objective)

TURN 3

Activating first, I had Val take the swords, shifting up my spearwives whose spear throws and following charge took out the Sand Skirmishers.


Ed healed up the Dune Vypers


But it didn't help as Varamyr hit them in the rear and wiped them out, before surging up behind the spearmen


Some nice maneuvers and a swift position later, and the spearmen were able to flank m central spearwives but the corpse pile muted the attacks and I passed my panic. I lost the objective but the until survived


I played Regroup and Reform to restore four wounds to the Spearwives


while Mance's Trappers shifted up and shot the spearmen, dropping a rank and also killing a few spearwives


My three remaining right side spearwives threw their spears, the resulaant panic check wiping out my other unit. But I charged home and brought the spearmen down to two men remaining. And having had The Endless Horde on the spearwives, a fresh unit of reinforcements appeared. I used the Long Plan at end of round to fish for a card


END OF TURN 3

FREEFOLK 7 VP's (4 units, 3 objectives)

MARTELLS 4 VP's  (2 units, 2 objectives)

TURN 4

Ed went to activate first with Ellaria but I'd fished for Wildling Diplomacy and he knew he'd lose his two spearmen so passed. 


I activated Borroq's Raiders and finished the spearmen off


Ed kept out the way, as I simply activated out


END OF TURN 4 (& GAME)

FREEFOLK 10 VP's (4 units, 6 objectives)

MARTELL 5 VP's (2 units, 3 objectives)

A great game to start, with my numerical superiority taking the Martells down on the right and allowing me to effectively concentrate forces and roll down his line. Ed was real fun to play, I really enjoyed Ed's s aggressive first turn deployment as we literally just duked it out Turn 1. I was tempted to bring on my outflankers to threaten the left spearmen but figured if I could finish of Areo's unit's, Id' be able to keep ahed on objective. I got lucky with Varamyr actually taking wounds and even more so when I made all five saves when shot at by the Sand Skirmishers.

GAME 2

SCENARIO: WINDS OF WINTER

KYLE "KYLE" WEBB

BARATHEON

King's Men with Stannis Baratheon - The Rightful Heir (C)
R'hllor Queen's Men
R'hllor Lightbringers
Baratheon Wardens
Baratheon Sentinels with Stag Knight Noble NCU's
Davos Seaworth & Selyse and Shireen

I first played Kyle's Nights Watch at my first Daventry event,
where my man Mance did him so he was eager to get revenge with a beautifully
painted Baratheon force in regal blue. We do plenty of chatting on line, so knew we'd
have a good laugh to go with a good game.


TERRAIN & DEPLOYMENT

TERRAIN: Stakes, Weirwood, Weirwood and Weirwood

BARATHEONS: Sentinels, Lightbringers, Queens Men, Kings Men, Wardens

FREEFOLK: Varamyr, Spearwives, Trappers, Raiders, Spearwives, Boar behind Borroq Raiders
(Jarl's Spearwives outflanking)


TURN 1

I let Kyle take the first turn, but kept off my outflankers. Kyle took the letters before I took the bags to remove the token Kyle too the crown but swapped out for Will of the One True King and giving me three tokens before taking the swords with Craster and swapping out for a card.


Kyle advanced across a wide front, while I moved into one half to bring numbers to bear and minimise Lightbringer shooting, with Varamyr going solo far left to keep the Sentinels honest.


TURN 2

And so it begins. I played the score if opponent take tactics zone before you, Kyle spend two tokens to score a point.


Harsh conditions turned off the Trappers hidden Traps


And battle was finally joined as I moved up Borroq's Raiders and Kyle charged into them with his Wardens


I took a single wound from five hits due to some seriously heavy fur and skins...


I advanced up to support, and Kyle failed a Stannis 4+ (may have been 5+) charge with re-rolls from Davos NCU. And Stannis comically failed the panic check despite sitting on a Weirwood


I continued to fall back centrally and to the right to concentrate my forces, as Kyle took the centre objective with the Queens Men and the Lightbringers were still out of range of everyone. Varamyr was still loitering far left out of picture.


No NCU's were activated, so Kyle scored 1 point off of the tokens mission

END OF TURN 2

BARATHEONS  1VP

FREEFOLK 0 VPs

TURN 3

Kyle played score if opponent takes sword or horses and he should have been going first, but I played score 1 for me and take first turn.


Not wanting to take the swords, I had the Spearwives launch and charge the Kingsmen


Cutting them down to six men


I lost two spearwives to Final Strike and Kyle took bags. I charged in with the Raiders and Raid Leader


Rolling very well 


Stannis lashed out with some beefy card combos and dice for critical blow and sundering but the spearwives held on three wounds.


Until yet again I shot into melee with the Trappers who had activated after playing Co-Ordination tactics to gain charging volley. 6 shots in the flank followed by 7 dice in the flank did for Stannis (until he used Selyse and Shereen). But then he failed panic too


Borroq's unit took a few hits from the Wardens again, and it lost more men when they attacked back although I dropped a Warden). Borroq's Board charged in and killed Stannis again but he used a to the last to stay in the game.


The Queens Men stayed put on the centre, moving up to allow the Lightbringers to shoot the Trappers but Mance's morale allowed them to pass their panic after taking three wounds (saved two from five). The Sentinels had by passed Varamyr to move to support the centre, as my left Spearwives back off and Varamyr by passed the Sentinels to threaten the Lightbringers.


So I'd scored off of the card taking first turn, Kyle scored 1 VP for killing my Spearwives

END OF TURN 3

BARATHEONS 2 VP's 

FREEFOLK 1 VP



TURN 4 

Cards this turn were Kyle playing score 2 points if control centre objective and mine score 1 VP for each enemy unit engaged you outrank

With Kyle going first, I brought on my Jarl's Spearwives (timed it well). I also got to put out Surrounded and Exposed for Maximum effect on the Wardens


Kyle then went to activate Selyse and Shereen and got hit with Wildling Diplomacy. Kyle said fine and took the Swords, so I smacked Stannis's remaining two men for 2 wounds


The Kingsmen used their To the Last to stay alive... Except  they didn't, despite the Weirwood they were sitting on, failing the morale check and dying!!!


Kyle then got to use the Swords, with the Lightbringers raining down fire on Mance's Trappers, killing six. They then used Craster on Horses to get out of sight from a second volley


As Kyle had take the letters, I had Val heal up Borroq's Raiders.


Good job I did, as I lost the three to the panic when my spearwives spear tossed and charged home


The melee attack was a thing of beauty as I had no Raid leader...


And when the Raid Leader and his Raiders flanked joined in, the Wardens were cut down to one man.


The centre and left side was playing second fiddle to the grind on the right


The Sentinels activated and maneuvered to threaten Varamyr with Sentinel if he went into the Queens Men or Lightbringers. He duly did, after the Trappers failed to kill any Lightbringers. Varamyr was far enough away that the Sentinels didn't charge, just maneuvered again


I chucked and charged the Queens Men with my spearwives to try and stop them scoring two points on the centre. One died to a thrown spear...


And my melee dice were on fire again, dropping 3 more and a rank!!!


Borroq's Raiders didn't finish off the last Warden, as I wanted to score off the mission so I retreated them an inch, as his Board moved towards the centre

I scored 2 points from my card, as I out ranked the Queens Men and the Wardens, and denied Kyle the centre. I also got a unit point by killing the Kingsmen

END OF TURN 4

FREEFOLK 4 VP's

BARATHEONS 2 VP's

BOARD AT END OF TURN 4


TURN 5

I was supposed to be going first, and played score 2 points if have an unengaged unit in enemy deployment, but kyle took first turn and scored a point (now 4-3)


Kyle activated the Sentinels and charged Varamyr, killing him. I took the swords and had my spearwives in the rear of the last Warden attack with 8 dice on 3+. The Warden died and I surged forth back towards Kyle's deployment. Kyle took the letters, I then used The Long Plan to go fish for a card


I used the card I went looking for, Regrouping and Reforming Mance and the Jarl and healing up 4 wounds on the Trappers from the Spearwives at back of the board now. 


Only realising it with picture power, and I'm sure Kyle will be cursing me for pointing it out, when Varamyr died he could have pivoted the Lightbringers!!! As it was he would use their activation moving.


The Queens Men were healed up by Davos on the bags, and I moved my Trappers back with Val on the Horses


The Queens Men activated and smacked my pesky Spearwives.


Five hits and those thick skins and fur were again to my rescue


Of course I then lost three to the panic. I took the hint, and retreated out of combat, and Kyle turned to face my advancing Raiders.


Kyle had scored a VP from going first and another from killing Varamyr. I had Mance in Spearwives unengaged in Kyle's deployment zone for 2 VP's and also killed the Wardens for one

END OF TURN 5

FREEFOLK 7 VP's

BARATHEONS 4 VP's

Board at Start of Turn 6


TURN 6

I played Score 1 VP for every objective you control. I had worked to wards that last turn, and board was set. Kyle played the same, so we'd both effectively get double, as not limited to 2 VP's maximum.

I had Craster take the Horses to deny it to Kyle and then moved Spearwives to the left objective. Kyle activated his Lightbringers and moved onto the far left. I took the swords with Val and retreated my trappers as far as possible


Left side after tactics board and early activation


The right side wasn't going anywhere.


After the Queens men had activated, I did charge in the Boar to try and deny the centre objective to Kyle.


I did kill two, but final strike cut my wounds down. And with that, the game ended after six, long, tense and pretty mad turns


With both of us scoring double for an objective, I scored 6 VP's to Kyle's 4 VP's

FREEFOLK 13 VP's

BARATHEONS 8 VP's

I don't know why I bemoan playing Winds of Winter, as its really a great scenario. I think it is sometimes too tactical for me, as I usually prefer less thinking in games. But that game was simply amazing, with Kyle really being unlucky with dice rolls as I made an inordinate number of 5+ saves. Tactically, I played it well, as I avoided his left and brought numbers to bear on the right and certainly Stannis's implosion was a key factor, as well as the Queens men dropping two points end Turn 4. However, despite the tense and dramatic scenario, we both played it nice and chilled, each letting wee out of sequence errors slip. A second great game, but rumour was I was now gonna be facing PsychoSte on top table...

(Thankfully not,  as he was running double Tully Cavaliers with Eddard)

GAME 3

A GAME OF THRONES

KARL "CUSHTY" CHRISTY

NIGHTS WATCH

Karl battered me with Martells at Welsh GT in 2023, but he's a real fun guy
and a talented player with a really nasty list. I thought he would run his double Ranger tracker, but this list had already pummelled Elliot and did for Andy, so he was going for a trio of Warden of the North-West scalps. To be honest, seeing his list, I was worried he'd be taking my mullet home with him...


Karl's List

Shadow Tower Spearmen with Alliser Thorne - Master-at-Arms (C)

Shadow Tower Spearmen with Othell Yarwyck - Spotter

Stormcrow Mercenaries with Senior Builder

Builder Scorpion Crew with Scorpion Modifications - Builder (Overwatch)

Builder Scorpion Crew with Scorpion Modifications - Builder (Overwatch)
NCU's

Aemon & Donal Noye

This is a quality defensive list and I'd already thought if facing it I'd need my Endless Horde and regroup and reform cards. If  NW deployed centrally, need to go for 3 of the 4 flank objectives, if to one side, then the flank furthest from the shooty crossbows (just for you Andy). But best laid plans etc...

TERRAIN AND DEPLOYMENT

TERRAIN: Weirwood, Wall, Weirwood and Woods

NIGHTS WATCH: Alliser Spearmen, Scorpion, Spearmen, Scorpion, Stormcrows

FREEFOLK: Spearwives, Borroq's Raiders, Boar, Mance Trappers, Raiders, Spearwives
(Jarl Spearwives outflank)

In all three games, I'd won roll off and chose to decide first activation. I elected to go first so my outflank could come on turn 2.


TURN 1

One picture doesn't do this any justice. So allow me to describe the first three activations:

First activation: Lady Val takes the Swords to deny a free Scorpion shot and changes out to allow my left side spearwives to advance up. 

Second activation: Karl activates Aemon and I play Wildling Diplomacy to threaten D3+1 wounds. Karl isn't worried, so takes the horses, to move his left Scorpion up. I let him do this before I roll the D3. I target the recently moved Scorpion, rolling maximum for 4 wounds.

Third Activation: Why not? Craster on the Crowns, for a panic check on the wounded Scorpion...


As Karl looked through his card hand, I was frantically praying don't let him have Fire that Burns...


And he didn't. Three activation in and Karl really was aghast at what his dice had done to him!!! One dead big shooty crossbow ballista thing!!!


Karl took the Letters, and we maneuvered a bit with Karl swinging centre right with Alliser as my Spearwives marched up in his direction, using one of his Pass tokens to see what I did, and the other Scorpion moving up rather than shooting. I moved up heavily on the left and right, while moving left a bit with the centre. 


TACTICS BOARD END OF TURN 1

FREEFOLK 1 VP (1 unit)

NIGHTS WATCH 0 VP's


TURN 2

I brought my Jarl's spearwives onto the far left near the objective. Karl activated first, taking the swords and putting two wounds on Varamyr. I took the bags and healed him. Karl then took the horses to advance Othell's Spearmen toward the centre. I took the letters, being rewarded with a second Regroup and Reform (I'd had one in my initial draw).


On the left I moved up my newly arrived Jarl's Spearwives to double up on Alliser if needed but really to go 3" on the objective.


On the right, the Stormcrows had laid Stakes to prevent flanking attacks as I stole the right objective and got shot by overwatch, losing one wife to the bolt and a second from panic. I'd had Mance and his Trappers go close and shoot ineffectually against the centre holding Spearmen, to try and entice them out.


END OF TURN 2

FREEFOLK 4 VP's (1 unit, 3 objectives)

NIGHTS WATCH 2 VP's (2 objectives)

TURN 3

I played Endless Horde on my in range of the Scorpion spearwives and then activated Craster, taking the swords but swapping to heal the two lost spearwives on the right and draw a card.


Karl had done the arithmetic, knew I was planning to out objective him and had no choice: he came out to engage me, taking wounds from the stakes to charge my spearwives who he reduced by six and had take them Take the Black to heal up his unit. I charged my Raid leader Raiders in after playing Surrounded and Exposed on them. Karl used one of Donal's tokens to improve their armour to 3+ and deny me using the vulnerable token. I got six hits from seven dice...


And Karl is getting new dice on Monday!!!


Aye, it's an understatement to say he was having no luck as he had +2 morale with a The light that Brings the Dawn and a Weirwood. He lost the card too as he failed the panic...


Meanwhile, having charged off the centre and killing a whole two Trappers, Othell and his spearmen got double flanked by spearwives and Borroq's raiders and they to used a Donal token to get a 3+ save and no vulnerable. But they still dropped two ranks


Alliser Thorne's Spearmen had moved up off horses and then charged my objective holders but rolled a one and rolled poorly. I took one wound, and on activation retreated an inch...


The Builder was alone after my spearwives attacked...


The Scorpion took out Varamyr, with a double six courtesy of being within long range of Othell. But Borroq warged into his Boar and went and took it. Mance and his Trappers retreated, with a view to replacing the boar next turn


Having had to chase and give up the objectives he'd previously held, things were looking dark for Karl's Night's Watch

END OF TURN 3

FREEFOLK 7 VP's (1 unit, 6 objectives)

NIGHTS WATCH (1 unit, 2 objectives)

TURN 4

Karl had Aemon take the Swords, the lone builder then healing three and attacking the spearwives, cutting them down to one wife left. I then played Regroup and reform and took the bags to deny any more healing to the depleted watch and also healed up three spearwives.


Regroup and Reform allowed me to spread my units more evenly


And I had my Spearwives attack with overwhelming assault for re-rolls and sundering


Seven hits from eight attacks and a vulnerable token saw the Stormcrows fall. I didn't surge forth as that would trigger the Scorpions overwatch.


On the far left, Alliser released his pent up fury on my Spearwives...


I lost five, but calmly activated and retreated back an inch


As Karl had ran out of activations, my forces disengaged all across the battlfefield


END OF TURN 4

FREEFOLK 11 VP's (2 units, 9 objectives)

NIGHTS WATCH 3 VP's (1 unit, 2 objectives)


I won that on lucky dice!!! Or was it unlucky dice??? The scenario helped too, but losing a Scorpion like that knocked Karl for six and more importantly gave me the opening on the left where I could sit on three objectives relatively unmolested as Karl didn't have the melee units to take on my horde. I also had both regroup and reform in hand by end of turn 3, so had plenty of reinforcements if needed. Tactically, i played it very well and although Karl did launch everything at me in turn 3 and 4, his forces were spread out and fighting two or three on one, or I was taking the hits and retreating. Karl will be gunning for me now, but he shouldn't have beat up on Elliot and Andy...

So my three crushing victories had me looking up at the two players above me, Kostas Bob and PsychoSte on table 1..


While I waited look at these...
MY TOP 3 PAINTED ARMIES

KYLE WEBB: HOUSE BARATHEON

Kyle really did a job on these, discarding House colours for a more striking Blue and gold which really work well. They look very regal and I think it works incredibly well





MATT AUSTEN: HOUSE BOLTON

These are simply beautiful...










ELLIOT JONES: HOUSE BOLTON



Sadly, I didn't take enough of Elliot's but his darker, brooding tone result in

BEST PAINTED: ELLIOT JONES


MOST SPORTING OPPONENT (3 out of 3): MATT AUSTEN


WOODEN SPOON: BOB MALIN


SECOND PLACE, SECOND BEST WARDEN OF THE NORTH-WEST AND OFFICIALLY THE SQUIRE TO THE WARDEN OF NORTHAMPTONSHIRE:
STE CONNOR


1st PLACE, WARDEN OF NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
(and Ste's Noble lord for a year at least)

That be me...



Got to say, made up with those games and also Ste and Konstantinos fighting our a minor win last game allowing me to pip the top spot form Ste (again)
Real chuffed for Elliot with Best Painted, and also Andy came up fourth despite losing to Karl game 2. So a good day out for the Wardens of the North-West


Another awesome event again at Daventry, first Yecats event I've been to and smoothly run, well organised. And again, another win. That's three events there I've been to and managed to avoid Ste and come away with top spot. I cannot deny my incredible luck in the games, including winning all three roll off's for the option to choose deployment or first/second turn. (Did I tell you opted to choose activation order in all three)

Truly, a magical venue...

Ps;  Mr Ray has been having fun in our group chat, what with me being the new Warden of Northamptonshire and Ste being my Squire


You can check out the other previously events I went to at Daventry below

First event at Daventry

Second Event at Daventry


And I'd recommend another good blog, text and pictures, predominantly NW reports

Defend the Barricades – Eloths Endeavours (wordpress.com)

Also, Ste features in two of the three live streams from the event and they are good watches

YECATS MINIATURES ON YOU TUBE 

ASOIAF Event "The Battle of the Chained Stag" Live List Reveal (youtube.com)

(AND 3 LIVE Streamed Games, two involving Ste)

UPCOMING EVENTS

________________________________________________________

Fire and Dice Northern Brawl


Saturday 24th August

16 players

Fire and Dice Games, Borough Road, Middlesbrough, UK



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



WARDENS OF THE SOUTH PRESENT 

SOUTHERN SUMMER SCRAP

Sat 31st AUGUST, 24 Players

at ENTOYMENT WARGAMING & HOBBY CENTRE, 
POOLE, DORSET



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8th September

              Clash in the Crownlands


Bad Moon Cafe in London

12 player event


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


YECATS MINIATURES PRESENTS


SATURDAY 28th & SUNDAY 29th September

THE LONDON GRAND TOURNAMENT 



(AWESOME EVENT, IF YOU CAN GO, GO. SADLY I CANNOT)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Falkirk Arena Bash
26th October
Falkirk Arena
20 players

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Battle of the 3 Swords (Christmas is Coming)

SATURDAY 23rd NOVEMBER
30 players
(Last few tickets)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"THE OLD GODS & THE NEW"

LEODIS GAMES LEEDS  24th NOVEMBER 2025


(I'll be there with other Wardens of the North-West)
----------------------------------------------------------------------





"Honour, not Honours"

RIBBLE RUMBLE 2024

16... NO, 24 PLAYER TWO DAY EVENT
(So no longer Sold Out) 

Reserve List if all 24 sell (17 gone)

30th NOV/1st DEC 

ELEMENT GAMES, STOCKPORT


(I'll be there with other Wardens of the North-West)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2025

"Blood Over Highgarden" - Become "Warden of Kent"

YECATS MINIATURES

SATURDAY JANUARY 18th 2025

RAGNAROK HOBBIES

2nd Floor, 33 High St, Gillingham ME7 1BQ



---------------------------------------

8th & 9th February 2025

50 player event

Vlad's Emporium

278 St. Vincent Street,

Glasgow,

G2 5RL,

Scotland


----------------------------------------

March 1st/2nd 2025

Pontnewynydd, Pontypool, UK




(I'll be there with other Wardens of the North-West)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 weeks later, March 29th/30th 2025

and needing no introduction...



THE 
ASOIF STATS INVITATIONAL


(I'll be there with other Wardens of the North-West)

No comments:

Post a Comment